Announcements, News and Updates

Only registered forum members can read, post and enter the live forums and chat room. All registrations must include a basic profile - this is purely to help prevent scammers and spammers gaining access to the forums. Ask any relevant questions here. Includes forum rules, site news and updates.

Moderator: Frugaldom

Forum rules
These forums are for the purposes of social interaction and networking, they are not for third party free advertising. However, http://www.scottishmultimedia.co.uk websites, forums and blogs include adverts, banners, reviews, advertorials and product recommendations which can lead to commissions being paid to NYK Media. Monies earned contribute to the hosting and administration of this site. The forums are free to join and use. If you find them helpful and they can save you money, please consider donating towards our running costs. Thank you for being part of our online community.
Re: Announcements, News and Updates
Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:18 am

LATEST TV OPPORTUNITY

"We (Mentorn TV) are making a brand new one-off Channel 4 feature comparing two families with very different lives. They will have the unique opportunity to explore each other’s homes, budgets and lifestyle choices in an enlightening peer review format.

We are casting for people to take part and I’m hoping you can help us spread the word? I’ve enjoyed browsing through your Frugal Blog and reading about Frugaldom and believe this opportunity may appeal to your readers. Frugal living and thrifty budgeting is a huge area of interest for so many people and something we’re looking to include in our programme.

We are looking for families with a frugal approach to budgeting and also families who live more extravagantly, preferring to save less and spend more. In each family, at least one member will feel a change is needed in their own lifestyle and relish the chance to explore another family’s life.

This fascinating programme will provide a fresh insight into how we choose to spend our wages and answer some of our most burning questions: Where does our money go? How can people afford to live a certain way? What’s the secret to successful spending? Our families will learn a great deal from each other, sample different spending habits, have their own money choices challenged, and maybe even the opportunity to change them. Hopefully viewers as well as the participants will be informed and inspired by gaining insight into different parenting styles, lifestyle choices and learn interesting money management tips.

Interested parties can call us on 020 7258 6877 or email differentlives@mentorn.tv
The less I spend, the more I can afford.
'Like' Frugaldom on Facebook ~ Follow @Frugaldom on Twitter ~ Visit FrugalShop.co.uk
Website at Frugaldom.com ~ Blog at frugalblog.co.uk ~ Chat Room at NYKChat.com
Frugaldom
Frugaldom Guru

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:07 pm

frugaldombanner.jpg

Check out our Facebook page for details of the project at www.facebook.com/Frugaldom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Like' Frugaldom on Facebook ~ Follow @Frugaldom on Twitter ~ Visit FrugalShop.co.uk
Frugaldom
Frugaldom Guru

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:36 am

If any of you ever fancy a frugal break, don't forget we have the holiday home / static caravan at Three Lochs Holiday Park.
(http://www.3lochs.co.uk) £35 for an overnight or £25 per night when staying 3 or more nights. This includes gas, electricity and use of the amenities on site - mini golf, fishing, swimming pool, residents' bar & restaurant - plus I know for a fact that you'll have lovely, frugal neighbours. :mrgreen:
Frugaldom
Frugaldom Guru

Previous

Return to Announcements, Registration and Rules